Friday, January 28, 2011

Greetings!!!!! I have arrived!!!!!

I have finally arrived. Escaped if you will from the dark dungeon. Some of you I know and for those that don't, please allow me to introduce myself. They call me "Fritz" and I am The Undertaker's apprentice.

My main modeling interests are horror, fantasy, and sci-fi just like everyone else here. To date, I have not shown any of my work for fear that the master would finally found out about my own secret devious expreiments. No more hiding and lurking in the shadows. The time has come to show my own work and the results of my own labors from many a countless evenings spent practicing the skills I have learned under the guidance of the members of The Fellowship.

Be watching modeling friends for my first entry..........................

1 comment: